I am sure many of my readers have had the FabFitFun Box pop up somewhere in their life, whether you know someone who has tried it, follow a celebrity who sings it’s praises, or it has appeared in an advertisement.
One day, I happened to click on a blog post about it and was impressed! Then at the end of the post, there was a link for $10 off my first box and the rest is history! I received the Fall 2018 box as my first one and it did not disappoint!
There were EIGHT full size products and goodies in my box, so I am choosing three of my most favorites to highlight in this post!
The Alfred Teapot
This teapot is adorable and I love that it steeps loose leaf tea! I actually have been searching for something to steep my tea since I had to get rid of my old one (it got really gross in the hard-to-reach spots that I couldn’t clean). It is perfect for single servings of tea and easy to clean! I’ve already used it tons of times!
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser
Ooooooh my gosh, this stuff is AMAZING! It smells so fresh but not strong at all. I have pretty sensitive skin plus I am still treating my perioral dermatitis but it is gentle enough that I didn’t have an allergic reaction and it didn’t even dry out my skin like many cleansers do! I’ve been using it in the mornings and my face feels fresh all day long. This is something I would consider buying again!
Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream
I don’t usually use an eye cream, but I might have to start using the Farmacy eye cream consistently! I am not sure if it gets rid of my dark circles and makes me look more awake like it is supposed to, but it feels wonderful when I put it on around my eyes. It’s quite refreshing! It comes in a small container but a little bit goes a long way.
Other Items in the FatFitFun Box
- Vince Camuto Luck Tote – LOVE it. Simple, easy to clean (because vegan leather), and cute!
- CYCLO COBRA Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds – Probably my least favorite product, but I also own a pair of Bose earbuds and those are hard to compete with. Still, these are serving as my backup gym and travel earbuds! They are pretty cute and a good option for cheaper earbuds if you don’t want to fork out the money for Bose or the other expensive brand that I’m still bitter at for breaking on me 😉
- beautyblender – um, LOVE. Obsessed. Will use FOREVER. This is a NEED in every girl’s makeup bag, for sure.
- Glamglow Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask – I am not the most talented being when it comes to sheet masks so this was complicated for me (and also messy), but my skin felt great afterwards!
- Simply Whimsical Tea Towels – Adorable and perfect for my new kitchen!
- SKIN&CO Roma Blue in Capri Shower Gel – I read reviews on this shower gel and so many people think it smells bad. I, on the other hand, do not think it smells bad! I think it smells very fresh!
Overall, do I think it was worth it? YES! I liked every single product and will use every single product. They are all full-sized plus you get to choose a few of the products you get in each box (I chose the earbuds and the teapot).
The value is amazing, too. I paid $39.99 for this box and the total value ended up being $355.99! I would pay full price ($49.99) for it, too! It is a great way to try products that aren’t cheap and you only have to pay for it every three months instead of every month like most subscription boxes. I think that having it come every season instead of every month allows for the people who choose the products to select more valuable items that everyone will love and put more thought into it!
The community is wonderful, too. Once you make an account to get your first box, you have access to the community and tons of posts, videos, and tips.
I will definitely be continuing my subscription and I cannot wait for the winter box!
If you are interested in getting $10 off your first FabFitFun Box, click here for my link and to learn more!