Many bloggers do this type of post, but to be honest, I might be able to live without these things. I would just have to adjust accordingly. Still, I’ve decided to compile a list of ten things that I use regularly. Ten things that are a huge part of my life for one reason or another.
- Phone. I know, this is a typical millennial thing to say. I don’t really care for a lot of social media other than Instagram, but I do a lot of my work from my phone because I am always on the go! I keep lists on my phone of various things, I have my gratitude journal on my phone, and I take most photos with my phone. I keep track of my food intake, workouts, and habits on my phone, too! Honestly, if I didn’t have a computer, I could probably run my life from my phone.
- Laptop. Mainly for school and blogging purposes. I have a 4.0 GPA currently and I am in an online program that is writing intensive, so obviously my laptop is pretty important! I also put my final posts together in WordPress on my computer so I can view the way the post will look on the computer.
- HydroFlask water bottle. When you live somewhere HOT, a water bottle that keeps liquid cold and doesn’t let the ice melt super fast is key. I have a 34-ounce bottle that I take everywhere with me. Hydration is so important!
- Planner. I am always planning, making lists, and the like, so always have my planner close by. My planner helps me stay on task, remember important tasks, and achieve my goals.
- Apple Watch. This little gadget has helped me out so much. I can keep track of my heart rate (a huge thing for me when it comes to my anxiety), workouts, schedule, and even my hydration. I can practice my mindful breathing, respond to text messages without even touching my phone, track my sleep, and check the weather. Truthfully, I do not like always having my phone in my hand so my watch helps me check certain things really fast without having my phone close by.
- My hard drive. I have a WD Elements hard drive with one terabyte worth of space on it. My life lives on this hard drive. I am building my writing portfolio on it, I have all of my blog posts saved on it, photos, and even paperwork from jobs. I have my client’s workout programs saved on it, too, just in case they lose their copy. It might not be a good idea to store my life on a single hard drive, but these things really are not cheap!
- Coffee. Enough said.
- Herbalife24’s Rebuild Protein shake. I mean, not only does it taste like chocolate milk, but it really helps with the #gainz.
- Workout attire. For obvious reasons.
- Books. What a boring life it would be without books!
I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer specialized in fitness nutrition and weight loss, an independent distributor and coach with Herbalife, an English student, a wife, and a fur mom to one cat and one dog. I am from the southwest and love dry heat. I am a huge bookworm, a sepsis survivor, and I should be a professional cleaner.